1. Choose a Code Editor or Integrated Development Environment (IDE):
– Choose a code editor like Visual Studio Code, Sublime Text, Atom, or an IDE like WebStorm.
– These tools provide syntax highlighting, code completion, and debugging features.
2. Create an HTML File:
– Include the basic HTML structure:
<body> section or just before the closing
</body> tag, add a
.js file and link it in your HTML using the
– Save the HTML file.
– Open the HTML file in a web browser (e.g., Chrome, Firefox).
– Right-click on the page and select “Inspect” to open the browser’s Developer Tools.
6. Testing and Debugging:
– Use console.log() to output messages and data to the browser’s console for debugging.
7. Advanced Setups (Optional):